Tami is a dedicated human resources leader with a proven track record of building systems for attracting and retaining top talent and supporting the development of proactive work cultures for companies of various sizes and industries. She’s not only shaped the future of several organizations through her career, but she’s also worked diligently to streamline a number of processes within her role and others leading to increases in productivity and cost savings. Tami takes her experience building high-performing work forces to her role as director of human resources for the Sports Facilities Companies.
In this position, Tami leads all of aspects of HR from hire to retire, talent acquisition, payroll, benefits, and training and development. Her expertise in team development creates a talent pipeline for SF Network venues. Additionally, Tami is committed to creating an environment that is warm and welcoming to all team members through approachability, kindness, and respect.
Tami began her career in retail operations where she held several leadership roles. Her passion for helping team members reach their professional goals led to her transition into human resources. Since then, she’s made a large impact on the organizations she’s worked with by increasing the levels of employee engagement and continuous process improvement.
- Cedar Point Sports Center, Sandusky, OH
- Publix Sports Park, Panama City Beach, FL
- Community First Champion Center, Appleton, WI
- Elizabethtown Sports Park, Elizabethtown, KY
- Iron Peak Sports & Events, Hillsborough, NJ
- Ballparks of America, Branson, MO
Noteworthy Memberships, Accreditations, & Achievements
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR)
- Society of Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)