Tristan is an ADDY Award-winning designer who has created graphic design elements for eighteen facilities. He has also worked on a variety of branding projects in his time with the Sports Facilities Companies.
As Senior Graphic Designer, Tristan creates and supervises brand development for all the facilities in the SF Network. Within the marketing team, he develops visual language, graphical elements, and collateral for both digital and print marketing. He also designs sponsorship and field signage as well as other branding assets displayed onsite at SF Network venues.
Tristan’s studies in animation and media arts give him the unique ability to work in a variety of styles and pivot quickly from brand to brand.
- Alberta University of the Arts, Calgary, AB, Canada
- Sheridan University, Oakville, ON, Canada
- Future Legends Complex, Windsor, CO
- Cedar Point Sports Center, Sandusky, OH
- Highlands Sports Complex, Triadelphia, WV
- WinTrust Sports Complex, Bedford Park, IL
- Hoover Metropolitan Complex, Hoover, AL
- Rocky Mount Event Center, Rocky Mount, NC
- Community First Champion Center, Appleton, WI
- Rocky Top Sports World, Gatlinburg, TN