Mike is a project management professional who has experienced guiding facility development projects and ensuring positive outcomes for a variety of clients. Mike was the director of facilities for a large, multi-location non-profit where he oversaw new construction projects as well as the daily operations of over 400,000 square feet of facilities. His attention to detail and experience as an operator for large facilities prepared him well for his role as project manager for SFC’s Development Services.
In this position, Mike leads projects from the design phase through procurement. He partners with stakeholders, vendors, and industry leaders to collaborate, plan, and execute on the project vision for both public and private clients.
Mike ensures that our clients receive the best prices on all OSE/FFE items. He works closely with clients and their operating teams to guarantee our development services are delivered on time and on budget. Mike has managed numerous indoor and outdoor venue project totaling over $500 million.
- Publix Sports Park, Panama City Beach, FL
- WinTrust Sports Complex, Bedford Park, IL
- Sand Mountain Park & Amphitheater, Albertville, AL
- The Bridge Sports Complex, Bridgeport, WV
- Iron Peak Sports & Events, Hillsborough, NJ
- Morristown Landing, Morristown, TN