Dan began his career in facility management of an indoor sports venue in the Northeast United States. For several years, he learned the day-to-day operations of sports and recreation facilities, holding a variety of positions from coach to manager on duty to sports program manager. This experience equipped him for a transition to the planning and analysis of new facility developments with Sports Facilities Companies.
Dan has been with SFC since 2012 as a market research and document specialist, and today serves as strategic advisor – leading SFC’s team of market specialists and business analysts through the development of market studies, financial forecasts, economic impact analyses, feasibility studies, and existing facility optimization plans. His work in this area is focused on serving SFC’s clients to provide the most accurate and reliable information possible through dynamic financial and economic impact forecasting to create facility models that fulfill client goals as well as SFC’s mission to positively impact the lives of its clients and the communities they serve.
In his time at SFC, Dan has worked on a portfolio of over 350 projects totaling more than $4 billion in planned and operational recreation, wellness, entertainment, and sports tourism assets. Dan earned a degree in Sport and Recreation Management from Temple University’s School of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA – Bachelor of Science in sport and recreation management from the School of Sport Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Legends Sports Complex, The Woodlands, TX
- City Beach Volleyball, Fremont, CA
- Aviator Sports & Events Center, Brooklyn, NY
- BucksMont Indoor Sports Center, Hatfield, PA
- Greater Lansing Sports Authority, Lansing, MI
- The HUB Recreation Center, Marion, IL
- Hill Country Indoor Sports Complex, Bee Cave, TX
- Myrtle Beach Sports Center, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports, Hilliard, OH
- Rocky Top Sports World, Gatlinburg, TN
- Upward Star Center, Spartanburg, SC
- Empower Adventures Tampa Bay, Oldsmar, FL
- Recreation Center Feasibility Study, Fort Dodge, IA
- Financial & Feasibility Study, Rocky Mount, NC