Dylan is an emerging project management professional with extensive experience in several organizations throughout the state of Florida. His project management experience and skills developed at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital where he assisted with large-scale projects that incorporated a variety of vendors and contractors. Dylan brings his attention to detail and passion for sports to his role as Project Coordinator for the Sports Facilities Companies.
As Project Coordinator, Dylan researches options for furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) items, selects the best supplier and creates schematics for SFC’s venue planning projects.
Dylan participated at the collegiate level with the Florida State University lacrosse team. He was also elected to serve on their Board of directors and as the team’s Risk and Travel Officer.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL – Bachelor of Science in business management
Noteworthy Memberships, Accreditations & Achievements
- Florida State University School of Information Certificate in Health Informatics
- The Bridge Sports Complex, Bridgeport, WV
- Sand Mountain Park & Amphitheater, Albertville, AL
- Highlands Sports Complex, Triadelphia, WV
- Iron Peak Sports & Events, Hillsborough, NJ
- Open Court Sports Complex, Katy, TX
- Civic Park, Eugene, OR